Glendale CCW

Aldo The Apache

Hey bros, 1st post here (👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽) thank you, thank you.

Anyway, 2 yrs ago I had a child endangerment charge and CPO dismissed via divergent program. Embarrassing I know. I’ve since had my gun rights restored and was wondering if obtaining a CCW via GPD is viable in my situation. Not sure if a conviction or charges dismissed are grounds for denial within a time period or just in general. If anyone can give me feedback I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Especially all the calgunner refugees here 😉

I can’t give you feedback if your request will be denied, try to apply and see what happens. I took my CCW application to GPD in December, lady who took it said “we will call you in August”. She also made me remove page with personal info, said that needs to be filled out during interview. Worth case scenario you’ll be out of $20 money order

Thanks for the input. I’ll do that. Do you have a criminal history that made you unsure about your odds of obtaining a CCW from GPD?

They will see all of the info, but no one can know if they will approve or not.

I will say, plenty of people get their CCW with actual prior convictions, so the fact it was dismissed is promising.

Go for it, and expect to be asked how it went down. Be humble in your answer, and express how you could have done better to prevent the situation from progressing to the point it did. They don't want to hear offset blame, they want to know you are accountable and thoughtful.

They will see all of the info, but no one can know if they will approve or not.

I will say, plenty of people get their CCW with actual prior convictions, so the fact it was dismissed is promising.

Go for it, and expect to be asked how it went down. Be humble in your answer, and express how you could have done better to prevent the situation from progressing to the point it did. They don't want to hear offset blame, they want to know you are accountable and thoughtful.
Did you get yours through GPD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back