Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to our new platform! 🎉 We're excited to offer a modern alternative aimed at enhancing your experience. This community is created for enthusiasts and experts alike, with the goal of addressing speed issues faced on other forums and bringing a fresh, efficient space for discussion and connection. Dive in, explore, and make this space your go-to for sharing, learning, and growing together. Your insights and participation are what will make this community thrive.

Check out our integrated Classifieds Section to list items for person to person sale.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.49.42 AM.png

Theres also a new Review Section that allows members to submit rating and your own review including YouTube media link.

Check out the example in the Review tab above. Submit a Review and spread the word! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for putting so much effort into providing us all a new modern platform! Looking great so far!!
Thanks! and Thanks for checking out the feedback system. I'm making my way around adjusting things as I get to them but more eyes helps me narrow down what people are looking at.

Seriously dude, thank you. I've been waiting for an alternative to the other site for such a long time. Looking forward to seeing this place grow!

Seriously dude, thank you. I've been waiting for an alternative to the other site for such a long time. Looking forward to seeing this place grow!
I will try to make it happen. I really respect what the CG has done for the community. I hope that the sites can compliment one another because all of the modern updates are very useful and the historical data there is invaluable.

We do have the advantage of being smaller and more nimble so we can try things that would be more difficult for larger systems to do. Once we’re fully up and running I think we can really get things moving.

Thanks for signing up. I think we have some cool features coming up and a lot of updates coming. Feel free to make suggestions and ideas! Were still gaining momentum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back