caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Questions What to read?

Not sure of something ask? Nothing here is legal advice only opinion

Librarian

CAguns Supporter
Calguns Verified
Big topic, with a big 'down the rabbit hole' vibe.

Here's my daily gun-related rotation - what's yours?

Bearing Arms
The Firearm Blog
The Truth About Guns
The Tactical Professor

I do occasionally read NRA on-line magazines, but their content is kind of fading ...

American Rifleman
America's 1st Freedom
Shooting Illustrated

Forums (Fora, if you like)
Reddit /CAguns ( I'm a mod there )
Calguns ( I'm a mod there, too )
Northwest Firearms (because Gavin drove me out of CA in 2019)
Here, recently

Twitter/X
Rob Romano
Kostas Moros
Firearms Policy Committee (FPC) - they're good for their own lawsuits, and amusing for their interactions with other X-ers.
Second Amendment Foundation (SAF)

Legal things
Volokh Conspiracy - not all guns/2A by any means, but occasional good articles from Stephen Halbrook, David Kopel and others.
SCOTUSBlog - Supreme Court news

Other things
Oregon Firearms Foundation (OFF) - a little bit of a one-man show from Kevin Starrett; they are plaintiffs in several ongoing legal actions in Oregon
California Rifle and Pistol Association (CRPA) - good for their own lawsuits; worthwhile to sign up for their emails, though many are fund-raisers.

I'm not a big fan of political or legal/2A videos; I can read much faster than I can listen. But others glean information in different ways, so they are apparently useful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back