caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

CCW Contra Costa County

just a data point- very recently, for sheriff, in one instance, adding was 2 weeks from permitium to range qual. Mid last year, in one instance, it was 3 months.

A friend of mines called CoCo Sheriff’s office today and he was told they are working on April 2023 applications now.

Sheesh. I might as well throw my name into the hat now and hope that within the next year they’ll change their stance on no optics/lights.

Does anyone know if Martinez PD will issue or if they pass it off to the sheriff? This is stupid I know, but if they do issue then a little part of me wants to apply with the PD instead of renew with CoCo when my permit is up. I don't like the two gun restriction that the sheriff's office has.

I heard CoCo sheriff was going to start allowing 3. I wonder if they will start to allow RDS and some modifications

Does anyone know if Martinez PD will issue or if they pass it off to the sheriff? This is stupid I know, but if they do issue then a little part of me wants to apply with the PD instead of renew with CoCo when my permit is up. I don't like the two gun restriction that the sheriff's office has.
Martinez passes to sheriff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back