caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Girsan Hipower added to roster

zhyla

What do you guys think about the Girsan P35? It’s on roster now. Haven’t seen any long term reviews yet but initial reviews seemed ok.

They are supposed to be under $600.

What do you guys think about the Girsan P35? It’s on roster now. Haven’t seen any long term reviews yet but initial reviews seemed ok.

They are supposed to be under $600.
I’ve never heard of it but looks like an affordable CZ 75b

Yep, Turkish Hipower. I believe Girsan is better known for their entry level 1911’s. Like the P35 I haven’t been able to get a sense for how durable/reliable their 1911 line is.

If the price is close to CZ75B, I would hope it is as good or better than CZ75, and with a good selection of inexpensive accessories, like mags, springs, sights, etc.

If the price is close to CZ75B, I would hope it is as good or better than CZ75, and with a good selection of inexpensive accessories, like mags, springs, sights, etc.
I don’t think you buy a Hipower (or clone) because it competes with a CZ-75. It’s a design that predates the CZ-75 by 40 years. It doesn’t have a large following in the U.S. so the aftermarket is rather thin. You buy it because it’s an old military pistol.

It’s supposed to be a pretty good pistol design but the CZ is likely the better gun for most purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back