caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Pics Official AR15 Picture Thread

Picked up a B5 glow in the dark stock and grip at a gun show last weekend

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpeg
    IMG_1597.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1599.jpeg
    IMG_1599.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
Notice the majority of folks choose maglocked rifles.

Any reason why everyone chooses this route? I hate the pistol grips that featureless imposes(don't really care at all about having to use a brake or fully extended stock).

Messing with the actual receiver function operation particularly on an ar15 with all the eventual feedramp height extractor/ FTF issues it seems like it could ultimately introduce seems extra spicy to me though. Am I missing out?

Notice the majority of folks choose maglocked rifles.

Any reason why everyone chooses this route? I hate the pistol grips that featureless imposes(don't really care at all about having to use a brake or fully extended stock).

Messing with the actual receiver function operation particularly on an ar15 with all the eventual feedramp height extractor/ FTF issues it seems like it could ultimately introduce seems extra spicy to me though. Am I missing out?
The maglocked magazine allows for maglock without altering the receiver. Maglock also makes it look cooler. Im also not a proponent of the JT or Kingpin, so why i went with the maglock magazine. In event of AWB strike down or moving to other states, easier to remove magazine andbe a normal rifle

The maglocked magazine allows for maglock without altering the receiver. Maglock also makes it look cooler. Im also not a proponent of the JT or Kingpin, so why i went with the maglock magazine. In event of AWB strike down or moving to other states, easier to remove magazine andbe a normal rifle

Isn't that inconvenient when you're shooting a lot though?

Colt LE6920 upper, Griffin MK2 Ambi lower, VLTOR CASV-EL-2 handguard, Schmid Flat Face single stage trigger, Holosun 403R, Scalarworks Peak rear sight, Streamlight HL-X Pro.
53697440835_a1cc6eea52_h.jpg

Last edited:
The lower was bought in I think November of 2005; it is a Stag Arms with a 4-digit serial number. The trigger is either a "national match" or Geissele, I forgot whether I upgraded it. The furniture was made by Ironwood Designs (may he rest in piece). The upper is from White Oaks Armaments, with a stainless bull barrel. The twist of the barrel is selected for 75gr ammo, as this is intended as more of a varmint than a CQB rifle. Scope is a Vortex. Note that there is no maglock and there are features, because it has a bullet button (and is registered as such).

img_1236.crop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back