caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find tings.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Official shotgun picture thread

treelogger

I'm going to start the shotgun pictures with something that's nearly a joke, except that legally speaking it is a real shotgun.

Meet the Verney-Carron "snake charmer". Single shot, break open, 18" barrel length (the legal minimum), 26" overall length (the legal minimum), no sight rib, 410 bore. It has a cute little storage compartment for 4 rounds in the stock. Speaking of stock, it is so short that shouldering the gun is impractical; I shoot it like a handgun, but that's still very uncomfortable.

After-market additions: A plastic clip-on fiber optic sight, and I filed a small notch in the back of the barrel to align it, like sights. Does great on snakes, when using #12 shot (yes, they make #12 shells in 410).

img_1226.crop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back