caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

Thanks for creating this forum. I found it through reddit. I hope it thrives!
I’m a Bay Area native who loves to add a different caliber to the collection.

Howdy. Found myself in Sacramento 5 years ago by means of Texas.

I don't have a stable. I have a tool shed. And I got a tool for each job...

I am tall, dark and mothers love me. I like food, drinks and romantic walks on the beach...oops, wrong forum. 😬

In the last few months alone, I have done 4 maybe 5 successful PPTs on calguns.net as the buyer. 3 things I won't sell - my gold, my guns, my gal. I am always looking for specialty tools for my shed so you'll see me poking around. Feel free to DM if you have something neat for sale.

I study the gun laws pretty thoroughly and one of my pals is an attorney specialized in CA gun laws so it's nice to bounce questions off him if I'm not sure. Happy to share my knowledge with any of y'all. Besides, that's the point of a community.

Looking fwd to this new community and doing deals with some good folk.

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
Hey there,

Found CAGuns from r/CAguns like many of you. Was a quiet user/lurker of Calguns since 2005, but found archery as a cheaper/easier hobby to scratch my projectile throwing itch.

Was hyper-focused on PRS-style rifles and mid-long-range accuracy. Built several 6.5CM rifles and load-tuned until my eyes bled!

Haven't been active in shooting sports, but my kids are finally of age, and trying to get back into it starting with some .22LR pistols and rifles.

Hi All,

I got here from a comment from a reddit comment from 2azone.

Current stable includes

SA 1911 TRP
Sig p365
CZ 75 P-01
G34 gen 3
IWI tavor ts12 (for zombies/aliens)

Looking for a compact 45. Open to polymer framed, but prefer alloy/steel.

Favorite YouTubes

Military Arms Channel
Honest Outlaw
The Shawn Ryan Show
1911 syndicate (guilty pleasure. They are a bunch of knuckleheads like me)

I'm a father of a toddler, and one on the way in a few months. I don't have as much time to shoot so I'm mostly collecting at the moment and go the my local range to break in my purchases.

Thank you to the moderators for providing a cool place for us to band together. 👊

Hey y’all. Just got into guns this year with the 365. Just now starting down the rabbit hole building a rifle. DROS ing a stripped lower next week! I was looking for a new hobby to do without my girlfriend then she got into shooting so here we are. SoCal if you want someone to shoot with.

Hi everyone.
Sean here.

Been in LA (SFV) for over 20 years now.
Been hunting for about 5-6 years (.308) and in the CCW world for about a year now, although just got my permit a few weeks ago. Main CCW EDC is a P365.

I always enjoy learning more about the laws and regulations as well as how to do things in the best way possible.
I’m always trying to be in the right side of things. It’s just who I am.
So I’m looking forward to learning from you guys.

Guitarist here.
Any other career musicians out there?
Hit me up.

Sean

Hi all. I've been a Calguns user for a number of years but the site being down brought me here, and I saw a lot of good things about this site on r/caguns.

I'm a professional classical musician. I've been shooting as a hobby for about 10 years now, and have taken a few training courses at ITTS and Appleseed (both excellent IMO). I've been trying out a number of pistols, and I own or have owned various pistols and revolvers from CZ, Ruger, Sig, Kahr, Kimber, Beretta, Dan Wesson etc. Now I think I've settled on what works for me (Glock lol), so as much as I love my pretty pistols I'll probably be selling most of my collection soon so as to downsize and consolidate.

I was in Los Angeles for some years, now I'm in San Diego, and my go-to store is still Riflegear in Fountain Valley.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all.

Welcome Everyone! Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourselves! I do read all of these and it helps me learn about y'all.

I hope to see you guys at the range sometimes!

Things change often here, so don’t be surprised when it does. I adjust things almost daily for all the new people that keep coming!

We’re glad to have you here!

Have fun, stay safe, and don’t DQ! 😀

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

What’s up everyone!!! I was active user of CalGuns and heard about this place on the CalGuns group on Facebook. I’m a collector of unique, fun, and/cool guns. Love to target shoot on BLM lands.

Always looking for great deals and selling stuff that I no longer use.

See you out there!

Hey all, long time Calguns member, stumbled on this like many others from a Reddit thread. Kind of a shame to see the Calguns forum falling behind the times, it has a wealth of information but was sorely in need of updating.

Anyhow, hope to learn a lot from the members and add to my collection :)

Btw, mods, I joined the discord but have to say that icon/link was barely noticeable. Not sure if that’s on purpose.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back