New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

Howdy all, I also migrated from reddit

I am a big rimfire and antique fan but I have recently been addicted to S&W revolvers and shooting action pistol with my model 19. I am on the hunt for a nice krag and a few other milsurps
East bay area FLL03 and COE holder.

Hey All. great to see an alternative to the old CG. had a 22 as a kid. and of course a daisy pump. interested in anything.. 1911s. revolvers. big bores. mil guns. Currently can't tell what i enjoy more. reloading or shooting.

Hey All. great to see an alternative to the old CG. had a 22 as a kid. and of course a daisy pump. interested in anything.. 1911s. revolvers. big bores. mil guns. Currently can't tell what i enjoy more. reloading or shooting.
Reloading is so relaxing. Welcome!

Just a note! We've passed 1000 Registered users, some have not validated their email, but as of this post we're closed with Reddit Badges. It is officially retired.

Hi there.

Followed the link from the CAguns reddit post, which I had no idea about till I searched for an answer to Calguns being down.

Will probably hang out here instead, TBH - too much non-gun discussion going on there.

Yo yo yo. Northern CA Mountains east of Chico. I shoot collect, hoard & reload.
Found ya'all searching redditt on calguns being down. Solid assortment of components if any local to me's ever need to trade (small trades) for a powder or primer to try out and make a few boxes.
FFL03 + COE. Always looking for cool affordable guns and steel/brass bullett molds.

Thank you for the add.

Hello everyone. I’m new here but have been a member on the other Calguns.net since 2010. Happy to be here.

Hello from Hollister. Found this site from Reddit. Been on Calguns since the late 2000's but don't post very often. I mainly use forums to keep up with what's new, legal updates, and browse classifieds. Besides firearms I enjoy off-roading (quads, motorcycles, UTVs, trucks), most anything diesel pickup related but mainly sledpulling, camping, & occasional fishing. You can pretty much say I'm a Filipino redneck.

I only used cal guns for the buying and selling of pew's... I see there is no where near a database like they had so hoping this can grow fast!

Saw the post on the NorCal Shooters Connection FB page, I’m located up in Sacramento. Shoot USPSA mainly at CAPSL and Lincoln and every so often at Linden and Richmond. Go by Mveto over on calguns and enos forums as well.

Joined Caguns on reddit a little while back. Had been on Calguns for about 20 years, it seemed to go downhill the bigger it got. Don't get to the range as often as I would like but it is usually Angeles, A Place to Shoot or BLM land. Too many other hobbies fighting for the little spare time leftover.

WOW this is refreshing ! Nice site and so far so good , big thank you to the owner and feel free to PM me if you ever need a little gas to keep it going. Found this site from Reddit longtime user of Calguns hopefully we can actually talk guns and gun laws here without getting into other aspects if you get my drift ? ;)

I lurked over there many years before I ever posted tbh I always felt it was a little toxic , to me this is a universal hobby and I like to talk about as if it is. Hope i'm able to post something of interest going forward over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back