CCW What permits do you have?

guncurious

With reciprocity these cover a majority of the places I would tend to travel to. What about you?

- California
- Oregon
- Utah
- Arizona

CA & AZ. I'll add Oregon next time I'm there. I may add Utah but really only need it to cover WA and I 'm not sure I go there enough to make it worth it.

California, Florida, Arizona, & Utah. Excluding the locations in RED, according to USCCA's FREE Reciprocity Map I can carry here:

Attachments

• USCCA CA AZ FL UT Reciprocity Map.jpg
    USCCA CA AZ FL UT Reciprocity Map.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
With reciprocity these cover a majority of the places I would tend to travel to. What about you?

- California
- Oregon
- Utah
- Arizona
What process did you go through to get your Oregon CHL permit as a non-resident? Their website says "Oregon law allows for non-residents to obtain a CHL at the sheriff's discretion. The access to an out-of-state CHL varies by county. Visit your local county sheriff's office website for details.", but I wouldn't have a local county sheriff as a non-resident. TIA!

What process did you go through to get your Oregon CHL permit as a non-resident? Their website says "Oregon law allows for non-residents to obtain a CHL at the sheriff's discretion. The access to an out-of-state CHL varies by county. Visit your local county sheriff's office website for details.", but I wouldn't have a local county sheriff as a non-resident. TIA!
Start calling around to Oregon Sheriff's that are in an area you would travel to to get the permit done. Not all of them are willing to do non resident CHL apparently. When I inquired the Klamath Sheriff's department was the closest to the route of travel I'd take. They do non resident but only on certain days and it's a short window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back