caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Pics Official AK Picture Thread

My 1943 M39

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 9C69C964-4479-48C2-BE5C-2FAB939A8B01.jpeg
    9C69C964-4479-48C2-BE5C-2FAB939A8B01.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 11
Sure why not.

All matching North Korean type 68 built by AK John on a Childers receiver before we learned that the Childers receivers are all wrong. This is waiting for rebuild using a custom, thicker selector stop to get the magazine height into the safe spec. (Photo taken out of state before the pistol grip got a big ol' fin)

Romanian md63 underfolder I built on a Childers receiver. Probably my favorite right now.

And a group shot of the md63, my Zastava M70 with surp furniture, and another build I did using parts from a chopped WASR and new WBP 5.56 parts.

Not pictured are the mountain of parts kits I still need to find time to build.

Attachments

• IMG_9128.jpeg
    IMG_9128.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3411.jpeg
    IMG_3411.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3947.jpeg
    IMG_3947.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 3
Sure why not.

All matching North Korean type 68 built by AK John on a Childers receiver before we learned that the Childers receivers are all wrong. This is waiting for rebuild using a custom, thicker selector stop to get the magazine height into the safe spec. (Photo taken out of state before the pistol grip got a big ol' fin)

Romanian md63 underfolder I built on a Childers receiver. Probably my favorite right now.

And a group shot of the md63, my Zastava M70 with surp furniture, and another build I did using parts from a chopped WASR and new WBP 5.56 parts.

Not pictured are the mountain of parts kits I still need to find time to build.
Beautiful rifles bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back