caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find tings.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Video USPSA Stages - Competition videos

Do you plan on doing USPSA?

• Yep, I do

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nope, kilt in the streets!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - comment below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This was from this past weekends match. I did a ton of shooting and was a bit worn out. The growth of the site, heat, etc. so many things going on lately. Pretty soon I'm going to get my equipment fixed up and then reset the stage.

This was a fun stage starting with an unloaded start then a retreat before running to two positions.

This was from this past weekends match. I did a ton of shooting and was a bit worn out. The growth of the site, heat, etc. so many things going on lately. Pretty soon I'm going to get my equipment fixed up and then reset the stage.

This was a fun stage starting with an unloaded start then a retreat before running to two positions.

Glad to see you still hit a match after the class. Between the long hours on the range and our hands feeling like hammered meat, you still made it out to test some new skills. 🤙

Glad to see you still hit a match after the class. Between the long hours on the range and our hands feeling like hammered meat, you still made it out to test some new skills. 🤙
Yep, I’ll get out there a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back